This episode is a free for all debate about some of our favorite debate topics. Thank you Aaron #1 for joining us again.
News of the Week
- Thank you Senator Wyden for your recent bill that supports guides and outfitters
- Idaho is opening up bars
This Week’s Debate Topics
- To drain or not drain your cooler
- Are Oar Rights training wheels or a good thing?
- What’s lamer Creature Crafts or Packrafts?
- What’s more important for guiding – people skills or technical boating skills?
- Google vs. Apple
- What are the non-teachable skills required for guiding?
- Chinese made PVC boats vs American made
- Is there one boat that can both be a paddle boat and a gear boat for overnights?
- Manual vs Automatic transmission
- Is raft racing lame?
- Best way to set up a tarp
- How come Covey can only stack 6 boats? That seems like a really low number.
- Is whitewater SUP a fad that’s now over?
- Safety PFD or not for raft guides?