This week Pete from Momentum River Expeditions joins us to talk about the removal of the Klamath River dams and how that affects paddling and river access.
If you’d like to make a comment, read Zach Urness’s article and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caldera Rapid on the Upper Klamath River | Photo Courtesy Momentum River Expeditions
News of the Week
– We rehashed the OSMB boater fees that will go into effect on August 20, 2020. These fees are well described by Zach Urness in the Statesman Journal.
Gear of the Week
– Four legged ALPS “adventure” chair (Zach)
– OONI Portable Pizza Oven (Pete)
– New Polartech Fleece (Priscilla)
– Goodr $25 Sunglasses (Erik)