In this week’s episode Erik and Zach discuss a recent article in Paddling Magazine about the most embarrassing whitewater crafts. They also talk about the difference between swiftwater rescue and swiftwater safety.
News of the Week
- Send your questions and comments to our new email address email@example.com.
- Little Colorado threatened by dams again
- 400 people protest the Stibnite mine proposal on the South Fork of the Salmon River
Gear of the Weeek
- Listen to the Waterbound Pocast, a relatively new podcast bout rafting in the Southeast. (Zach)
- Wrapping oar locks (Erik)